TEACHERS LATIN AMERICA SUBSTITUTE TEACHER PROGRAM
Teachers Latin America hosts a substitute teacher hotline in each of the following cities:
Mexico City, Queretaro, Durango, Monterrey, and Guadalajara
Are you looking for part-time work with a flexible schedule?
Substitute Teachers Latin America is an extension of Teachers Latin America, Mexico’s #1 international education recruiting agency. Our mission is to provide trained substitute teachers for schools in Mexico City, Queretaro, Durango, Monterrey, and Guadalajara.
Substitute Teachers Latin America is looking for a core group of available, dependable, university educated individuals who are interested in being called upon when substitute teachers are needed in their area of the city.
Substitute Teachers Latin America will provide regular professional development for these teachers so that they understand the basic role of a substitute teacher as well as effective classroom management.
This is a great opportunity for people who want:
- A flexible work schedule without a long-term commitment
- To work with students
- Professional development for educators by experienced international educators
- Experience teaching in schools
- Exposure in the classroom at some of the top private and international schools in Mexico
- An extra income
- Must live in or around Mexico City, Monterrey, Durango, Queretaro, or Guadalajara (We need teachers in all areas of these cities)
- Must have a university degree
- Must have a work permit if you are not a Mexican Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Must be willing to file for recibos with SAT (TLA can assist you with this)
- Ability to speak, read and write in English
- Enthusiasm for students and learning
- A willingness to learn classroom management and other educational practices at required professional development sessions
- Flexibility to fit the needs of a functioning school
- A professional appearance
+ Experience working in education is a definite advantage but not a requirement.
If you are interested in interviewing for a position with Substitute Teachers Latin America, please fill out the following Google form (Less than 10 minutes)
Also e-mail your CV/Résumé with your contact information to:
Your application will not be considered complete until you have filled out the form and sent your CV/Resume. Thank you for your interest in Substitute Teachers Latin America.
If you are with a school wishing to contact us about our Substitute Hotline services, please feel free to e-mail us at this address: